The heart of Bad Tattoo lives in our brewery. Interested in seeing how our amazing beers are produced? Reserve a spot on our brewery tour and watch the magic unfold by calling us at 250-493-8686. Tours are available Monday to Friday from 11am with the last tour starting at 4pm.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE ON THE TOUR:
- 108 ton Grain Silo that holds our base pilsen malt along with all of the specialty malts that help create the different kinds of beer.
- Boiler room with a 500,000 BTU capacity
- Hot and cold liquor tanks that hold 8000L each
- Grist mill that cracks the malt so we can access the sugars
- Specialty designed 20 HL 3 vessel Brewhouse
- Our heat exchanger that cools boiling wort from 97 degrees Celsius down to 14 degrees Celsius at 100L/min
- Tank farm that consists of 13 separate fermenters for a total capacity of 64,000 L of beer.
- Our Centrifuge.
- 5 Bright tanks that holds our finished beer ready to package
- Canning line
- Keg washer and keg fillers
- Tap room keg fridge and hop fridge
- Our Giant walk in fridge with the finished product.
BREWER FOR A DAY
If a tour doesn't quite quench your beer enthusiasm, join our brewing team for a day. This is the ultimate beer lovers' experience with plenty of opportunity to learn all about beer and brewing, and get some hands-on experience.
Brewers will receive a Bad Tattoo Brewing t-shirt, a pizza lunch, and will finish off the day with a tasting of all the beers we have on tap.
Start time is 8:30AM with a finishing time between 4-5pm.
Fill out the form below to book your tour, or inquire about our Brewer for a Day program.